As a Warehouse Supervisor, you and the team are responsible for the finished goods warehouse and its activities at Metagenics.
As a manager you ensure that, among other things, that the following activities run as smoothly as possible:
- You are responsible for the internal day-to-day organization of the warehouse with regard to inbound, supplying the picking environments, pallet picking and optimal stock management;
- You guide, coach, motivate and evaluate the Warehouse Operators;
- You organize the warehouse activities on the short and medium term, taking into account company norms and standards in order to guarantee a productive and safe goods flow;
- You strive for continuous improvement of processes and cooperation with other services;
- Finally, you are also responsible for good order and tidiness of the warehouse.
In your role you work closely together with the other warehouse & shipping supervisors, as well as with all other departments, in particular with the marketing department, in order to provide support for, among other things, marketing campaigns.
In this role you report to the Warehouse & Shipping Manager.